Thursday, June 26, 2008

I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT

I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT

..I can tell by your eyesThat you've prob'blybeen cryin' forever

And the stars in the skydon't mean nothin'

To you, they're a mirrorI don't wanna talk about it,

How you broke my heart,If I stay here,just a little bit longerIf I stay here,

Won't you listen

To my heart, woh, my heartIf I stand all alone,

Will the shadowHide the colour of my heart

Blue for the tears,Black for the night'sAnd the stars in the sky

Don't mean nothin' to you

They're a mirror

I don't wanna talk about it,

I don't wanna talk about it,How you broke my heart,If I stay here,just a little bit longerIf I stay here,

Won't you listenTo my heart, woh, my heart

I don't wannatalk about it,

How you broke this so heart,If I stay here,just a little bit longerIf I stay here,

Won't you listen

To my heart, woh, my heart

My heart, woh oh heart

[Wanipok]

No comments: